An accomplishment for me...

1.08.2010

I am sure many are way ahead of me, but it has been over 1 Year now, and I have read my scriptures, prayed, and written in my journal every single day! I am happy about this accomplishment and can not stop now! Though some days it might just be a couple verses, or a quick prayer, I have to make sure I get it in.
Next goal: To not let a month go by without going to the temple. Josh and I used to go once a week, and have let life get the best of us with all the craziness of life. So it's time to get back in the habit, because I know we will be that much happier.

7 comments:

  1. Good job...keep it up. :) Right now we have been challenged to highlight certain things in the BOM for the first 60 days of the year...there are four different colors to use and four different things to look for. Doing this has enhanced my scripture reading in such a way I am not even sure I could explain it, but it makes me want to do it every day and not forget and sometimes I get so involved in it that before I know it my 15-20 minutes is up and I do not want to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Meagan, reading my scriptures every day is one of my resolutions! You are such an inspiration. Mitch and I used to go to the temple every week too, when it was right in our back yard in Logan, but it is a little more difficult to get there now that it is 2 hours away, but it is so worth going every month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Meagan. I find once you get so far with reading/praying every day, it gets easier because you would hate to miss a day now that you haven't for 'a whole year' or whatever it is. So I hope you can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Meagan! Life does get so busy with kids, it makes it hard to go to the temple as often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meagan, you are my idol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very very impressive! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS