I'm coming out...

1.31.2010

One of my resolutions and mainly just a promise to myself is that I am going to be more open about certain beliefs I have. In the past 5 years I have become a pretty different person. I am not as outspoken as I used to be; which I like about myself, but I am honest. However I don't like that I haven't been very open about certain things I am passionate about; I like to avoid controversy. I just want there to be peace and happiness.

Josh has inspired me to come out about things. He grew up always able to voice his opinion, and he does it in a great way, never making anyone feel uncomfortable or offended. He's always telling me I need to speak up about things that I believe in or care about, and I think he is right.
But instead of having ONE gigantic post, I am going to write individual posts over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Meagan! It is important for one to be able to comfortably share their opinions and feelings with their family and friends, even if they may differ at times. I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought that you were able to share your oppinions freely, thats one of the things I really liked about you.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS