New Pages...

2.17.2010

If you have noticed, there are new pages below my header now: 'Home', 'Snapshots'...
You can click on them and take a look. I will try to keep them updated with new photos, info, etc. I will be adding a couple more pages soon as well.
I am hoping that someone can answer my questions, or knows someone who can.

1. How do I put an image behind each Page Link. So it has maybe something like this {Home}, or a flower next to each word, etc, rather then just the word 'Home'?
2. Do you know how to center the page lists so it's in the middle of my background rather then off to the right?

Let me know if you know anything or have a friend who does! Thanks!


Problem Solved! Thanks Susan!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I wish I had answers for you, but sadly, I have no idea. BUT I love the idea and think they look good off to the left.

    How the search for yoga programs going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could comment on your new pages

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS