Quick SLC trip...

2.10.2010

This past weekend we were FINALLY able to visit Salt Lake. Though it was short, and quite busy, it was still nice to get away and see those amazing mountains again. We really have missed it there and it felt really nice to be back. I can only imagine how it will feel when we MOVE there. We were able to visit a few great friends which was awesome! I was so excited for them to meet Abigail for the first time, since she is a huge part of our lives, and so are our friends. Abigail was not shy whatsoever; no surprise there :) We got to eat at a couple places we love and have missed, but there are still plenty that we didn't make it to, and plenty of sites to see that we are eager to go to the next time we're in town. Unfortunately because it was so busy, the three of us didn't get much alone time together, but we still had a great time!

We had a baby shower for my little sister and her cute little man. It was really fun and I appreciate all the help from everyone! I was so happy and excited for Kristin to have this shower, and I hope she enjoyed it.

This is the cake I made for the shower; there are some things I wish I could have done differently but I am pleased with the way it came out considering I was doing it while taking care of my cute daughter.

This is pretty much Abigail ALL of the time. She really is a happy child who just loves to LOVE!
It was really nice to visit Temple Square. Josh and I used to walk through it on our way to work when we were dating, which really started and ended our days great!

My ridiculously good looking man and outrageously cute little El Tigre
We went to the Discovery Center at Gateway; LOVE IT! It's definitely going to be a place we take Abigail over and over. She loved playing with everything, and eventually when she's a bit older will get to learn a lot as well.
Many photos like this from the trip. Abigail did a great job traveling, even with all the weird schedule changes. I am happy to announce that she cuddled with me which is unheard of these days. I loved every minute of it.
She loves to sprawl out, definitely gets it from Josh.

It was a good trip and I'm really proud of how well Abigail did. We even got to visit her Great Grandma for the first time, so that was really nice.
Hopefully we'll be going back to Salt Lake soon, to find a place to live!

5 comments:

  1. Meagan,

    The cake looks awesome! Way to go, I'm really impressed.

    Cute pics of Abigail. I love the one with her and Josh at the news table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cake too! Awesome job on that! I love little Abigail's pig tails. Way too cute! Glad you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on the cake - how do you get it so smooth and even!! Way to go!

    Love the picture of her in the carseat, that is just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pictures! It seems your cake making abilities are increasing!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS