Training advice...

2.13.2010

My sisters and I have committed to a 10k or Half Marathon in 2011. I am hoping to do some 10K's this year in Salt Lake and then go ahead with the half marathon in 2011. Eventually I'd like to do a Full marathon as well as a Triathlon. Anyways, I'm wicked excited because I love running and I've been wanting to do these for a few years now so it's about time to finally go ahead with it!
Any advice from fellow marathon runners on training would be greatly appreciated. Would you recommend a heart monitor, water vest? Also I like my shoes right now, but I'd like to know if anyone has favorites out there. Let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. I like this website: http://www.runnersworld.com/

    A friend recently completed a marathon and she found some store personnel were very useful for instance they told her about these 'snack bars' you eat during the marathon to help your energy level and she said it made a big difference....

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS