Liberty Splash Park...

5.28.2010

First of all, I forgot to post this in the last post. Love this mural.

So we went to the splash park at Liberty and Abigail LOVED it! She especially loved the fire hydrant and drinking from one of the spouts. Kristin and I were able to get some really fun shots. We'll be spending a lot of time at these splash parks for sure.

I love her expression and pose here.


She might love roller coasters when she gets older.


Bark is cool.

I love this photo. I love the baby fat on her face.





It's so good to have Liberty Park back again. We have missed it so.

3 comments:

  1. ooh! That looks so fun. I can't believe how cute miss abigail is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clicked the camera at some perfect moments. I like the one of Abigail in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great shots! I too love that first pic, she looks so cute and kind of sassy.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS