Video Collage...

7.01.2010

I've been meaning to put these videos up forever, but just haven't done it yet. So I made a big collage. Some were taken quite awhile ago.
You'll see Abigail refuse to do the alphabet, since we want her to ;) But really, she loves the alphabet, and says each letter now. She also recognizes quite a few of them now which I was not expecting at this age. She's saying so many words!
I feel like she is growing too fast. She had a growth spurt last week, and grew way too much. Suddenly we're raising everything up again!
One of my favorite things is the fact that Abigail tells us "I love you" now...in her cute "wuv you" kind of way. She also loves to say prayers, which has been fun and adorable to listen to.

Ps. There is a bit of a long clip of her reading. Sorry it's really long. Computer was wigging out and I just had to move on and publish.


8 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for sharing this video. She is just so PRECIOUS. I love how she says Jesus and then looks at his picture. I love her talking on the phone my kids always loved to talk on the phone. Her little voice is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bummed. For some reason the video doesn't play. It says "video not found". Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER cute video!!! Love when she says 'no' when you ask her to say letters. She's a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute and I love her little voice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fantastic. I agree with Heidi, her voice is so cute. I love that smiling seems to mean more about her eyes than her lips and mouth. :) And I loved how you ask her to say her ABCs and she is just responds 'no', knowing she has all the power to decide what she will or won't say. Super fun, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how grown up she is! Time just goes by too quickly, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rees says he can't wait to play with Abigail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's funny when you ask her who she's talking to on the phone and it sounds like she says "nobody" which either means she's practicing her teenage rebellion early or just being honest.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS