Cakes...

8.10.2010

If anyone is in need or just wants a fun cake made for any reason at all, I would LOVE to do it for you so I can build up a 'portfolio'/look book, in hopes of getting this business thing going. I've decided I might as well try!
So email me if you're interested!!
Here is my first cake I ever did.
My 2nd cake. Made for my brother's birthday. Next time I would definitely hand carve rather then using a mold, and I would do a marbling effect for the body.
My 3rd cake. Made for my sister's baby shower. I learn from each cake, what I would do differently next time. So each time can only get better :)
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you luck. From these pictures it looks like you will be able to do very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ought to be a fun way for you to bring in some extra income. You are certainly have a talent for it.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS