Our future Autumn...

8.25.2010

One day we will get to take our early morning walks/runs down this gorgeous path
to this beautiful tree and meditate, ponder about life, and even have picnics.
Of course this means we will need to go back east. Dealing with the winters there would be worth the autumns, I think.
It's that time of year again, the time that I get very anxious for Autumn. I'm excited for the colors, crisp air, soups, stews, chili's, lack of sweating and clothes sticking to you, Josh and Abigail's birthdays, cocoa, pumpkin patches, vests, sweaters, scarves, beanies, running in the afternoon without passing out from heat...and so much more.

I really love summer, but it's always nice to welcome in a new season!

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I love Autumn, it is BY FAR my favorite season, it just feels like summer went by all to fast! How are you guys liking SLC? Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I conquer with you !! And ever since our girls came, I feel like I have a personal connection with autumn. I love everything about it. It gets me in the mood for the holidays (which I usually start listening to holiday tunes in autumn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is a beautiful time of year. Those are some gorgeous photos, but I've seen some amazing places in the SLC area during Fall as well.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh I LOVE Fall, it's favorite.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS