Dance Video...

9.21.2010

FINALLY! It's only been nearly a year in the making, but I finally got our "Evolution of Dance" video up. Due to many computer issues, I haven't been able to get this video to upload. Alas, the problem is fixed and now I can finally share this with you.

To remind you all: We had our 1st Annual Christmas talent show last year, and this is what Josh and I performed for (hopefully) every one's enjoyment. It made for good times, and I have to give props to Josh because due to work and responsibilities, he never really had time to practice, so I think he did a good job for that matter.

I had to record the video off of the tv with a small camera, so it's not the best quality.
PS. Scroll to the bottom to turn off my music.




I have no idea what to do this next Christmas...any ideas? ;)

5 comments:

  1. Who's on First, by Abbott and Costello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Meagan you are a great dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Sorry no ideas for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are such performers, it makes for great times, I love it. :)

    Rees wants to know why Abigail wasn't there and says, 'silly Josh, silly Abigail's mom.' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of talent, great performance, and very entertaining. What are the chances of us having our 2nd annual talent show?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS