It's that time of year...

9.07.2010

FOOTBALL season is here, and in this household, that means serious business.
Josh LOVES football. In Massachusetts it seems that if you are a real man, you love football.
I like that he is a football kind of guy, I love the energy of football season myself, something about it is different then the other sports. However I don't get into watching it EVERY Sunday. But this is where I think Josh has his love for it down perfectly. Any Patriots game will of course be watched, and he is definitely that guy jumping up, clapping, laughing, and shouting for joy at the tv. But he is NOT that guy who is yelling out of anger and getting ridiculously upset, which I appreciate. And he IS that man who is willing to turn the game off if it means it would make his wife happy because she is bored, and would like for us to do something else for the day. But she would NEVER ask that of him during a Patriots game :)
So bring it on Football.
GO PATRIOTS and BSU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Josh can control himself in regards to football and is willing to sacrifice a game to make his wife happy, that is true love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you watch the BSU vs. Virginia game? Dad and I listened to it on the radio in the truck. Its our only source for ESPN. It was an exciting game, and I'm thrilled to say BSU came out victorious. GO BRONCOS!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVE football, but only college. I can't wait for the tailgates to begin...GO BRONCOS!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS