Wheeler Farm...

9.12.2010

Wheeler Farm is free, so we enjoy that. I'm sure adults all notice that it's not the most amazing farm, but I think kids love it so that's what matters. Also there are some really cool places to take pictures. Abigail loved feeding the ducks, chasing the roosters (poor things), feeding the donkeys, and just being free to run around and get dirty. She's learning more and more animals and the sounds they make, so she gets pretty excited when she sees something she knows the name to, and tries to communicate with them. She made sure to tell each animal hello and goodbye...quite a few times:)

I love the excitement in her eyes here.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, she's almost a little GIRL now, not a baby! Sounds like a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jaime posted about going to this place once. I didn't know about it when we lived down there. What a fun place for kids.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS