Abigail's Party...

10.17.2010

For Abigail's party we decided to make it into a birthday party/friend hangout, considering what 2 year old actually cares or knows what is going on? But we still definitely had to celebrate!

Here are her invitations. I had a citrus theme since that's what her bedroom is.

Cupcakes I made. I'm so happy I decided to do cupcakes over a cake. No stress!!

For dinner I made Hawaiian Haystacks because Abigail loves rice like no one I've met before. Scratch that, she loves rice like Josh...THEY love rice like no one I've met before.

I basically made all the decorations, which I highly recommend because there is no sense in spending a ton of money :)

Thanks for coming to the party guys!! These are some of Abigail's friends; she loves adults, so that works wonderfully for us ;)



It was a pretty fun night. Awesome to be with friends and family and Abigail loved having everyone over. We played Moods afterwards which is a most enjoyable game, you should all play it.
I can't believe we have a 2 year old. And a wicked awesome 2 year old at that!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I like the cupcakes and invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! We really enjoyed ourselves and loved celebrating Abigail. Did you notice that the two of us practically made the same "silly" face, with the exception that we moved our mouths on different sides? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you through a very cute party Meagan. You got style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing - great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the party idea!! Happy Birthday to Abigail!! I agree that she and Emma would have a great time together!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS