Bear Lake...

10.12.2010

Last month we went to Bear Lake after saying we would for years. I had only driven past it once with my family, and Josh had never seen it, so since it's the closest thing to a beautiful blue ocean we have around here, we had to go. Hopefully it will become a tradition.
For now all we did was go there for the day, and Abigail loved it. It was a bit windy, but the water was pretty warm, so it was fun to splash around in. The drive there was gorgeous and we even saw a herd of sheep, which was kind of cool. The sound of their hooves on the pavement sounded like rain.
We had to start off our trip with Einstein's Bagels...delicious. And end the trip in Logan at Centerstreet Grill. We had the burgers there after the 1/2 marathon and they were awesome. This time they were good, but Josh noticed it was a different cook, and they weren't as amazing. Next time.
Anyways, it was a fun day trip, beautiful, and relaxing. We can't wait to go back next year during the summer. So friends, let's plan it!

(My intentions were to make an awesome collage video, but life happened, so I just quickly put something together. You may notice the words of the second song do not fit the video, but I just like the music.) That is all.


2 comments:

  1. Looked like a fun trip.

    I think it is funny you capture your moments eating burger. I hate pictures of me eating, but somehow, you pull it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this video is so cool! What a fun way to capture this trip.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS