She's TWO!!!

10.06.2010

And she's ecstatic about it! Happy Birthday El Tigre, Lazy Cheeks, Little One, Abigail! It's hard to believe that 2 years ago she entered into our lives. But I have a feeling I will be saying that my whole life.
Abigail is one kind hearted, sweet natured girl. She's full of love, and definitely an independent fireball. So in our eyes, she just perfect.
Here are some of the adorable photos we got of her today! Thank you Kristin!

This monkey is her best friend. She changes his "diaper", rocks him, comforts him, puts him to bed, and so on. She loves him to death, and she says his name is, Monkey...fitting I think.

8 comments:

  1. Job well done, Kristin. You captured Abigail so well.

    Happy 2nd Birthday, Abigail.
    Papa and Nanna love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Abigail! Love the pictures! She is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, happy birthday sweet girl. I love these pictures. What a beautiful little girl you two have. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute. Especially the top one, really adorable.

    Happy Birthday Yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this outfit Old Navy because K has the very print? Love this hat!

    Looks like you had a super fantastic day Abigail, Happy 2 to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Yesterday! I'm glad I could celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Abigail. We have enjoyed getting to know you through the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so cute. I love the bangs, just like her mom, and the hat. I think she is qualified to be in that oh so limited group of kiddos called "Cutie Patooties". Happy Birthday Abigail.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS