Let it snow...

11.21.2010

We're not big lovers of snow. If it came on just Christmas Eve and Christmas, that would be perfect for us. However, this was pretty nice to wake up to this morning :-)
And I have decided to really try to be as optimistic about the snow this year considering I am pretty excited about playing in it with Abigail. As well as we are just happy to be back in Salt Lake, where even though we knew we would be enduring more snow, it would still be worth it. Having a kid who is excited about it definitely helps :-)


I'm no professional, but I made a panoramic photo from the balcony. You'll have to click on it to see it bigger.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that kids help make the snow more fun. I love seeing Rees so happy just to walk in it.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS