Catching up, again...

1.11.2011

let's see...Christmas Eve we went to the Zoo Lights, which were pretty cool. Abigail loved seeing the cats, and was a bit sad when she couldn't hold them ;)
Abigail also got her first real haircut! Thank you, Court.
We spent the rest of the evening stuffing our faces, playing games, and staying up way too late, like 3 in the morning late.
This is how we eat popcorn, it's the only way to go. You'll never need a napkin! Is it silly that we are kind of excited about Abigail being pretty good at using them? :)Christmas morning. A blast with Abigail. She was excited when she saw what Santa brought her, and I couldn't stop laughing at all her " oh wow! " 's and gasps. Christmas is awesome with kids.
And playing in the snow was delightful with Abigail. She kept giggling with joy. We need some fresh snow so we can build a snowman.
I love New Years Eve! For us it's filled with food, food, games, food, games...and so on.
Nick and Court brought their Wii over and we had a blast with it. The dancing game is awesome, and a fabulous work out. Abigail loved joining in as well. The boxing made me sore the next day, and the tennis resulted in smacking my hand across the bookcase. You just don't see anything but the ball I guess ;)
Norma and Hema brought their puppy, which resulted in Abigail being in heaven.
The holidays flew by faster then ever this year. I am excited for a new year, new beginnings, and fresh starts. I can't wait to see what 2011 brings!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun at your place! That Wii dancing game looks fun. I'm so bummed about the Kinect dancing game, it is highly inappropriate! Glad Abigail enjoyed ChristmaS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo, looks like good exercise and fun!

    Rees & I had lunch with a friend from Taiwan. They gave me chopsticks, but not Rees. Rees was jealous, so they got him some too but they couldn't find the kid things that keep them together and we were all surprised by how well he did too.

    I can't believe how late you stayed up! I haven't been able to do that since college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys had a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS