Gallavin...

1.24.2011

We took Abigail skating for the first time and it was a blast. She seemed to love every bit of it. I had no idea they would have skates for her size. She got a hang of it towards the end, still wasn't skating on her own of course, but she was able to learn how to balance herself eventually. It's amazing how quickly children can catch on to something.


I love outdoor skating rinks, and something about skating downtown makes me happy.


Josh grew up skating all winter long on the lake, so I can trust him. Otherwise, there is no way I would allow him to skate around while holding her upside down ;) She was loving it though.

video

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video. It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun! Abigail looks so happy, maybe she'll have a career in figure skating someday. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog, but for some reason, I don't get your updates!? Any ideas???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad Court didn't have socks when we went the other day! I miss skating. I used to play hockey when I was younger and I crave the ice every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute, it was fun to see and hear Abigail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, he does seem to be a natural. What a fun activity!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS