SURPRISE!!!

6.20.2011


that's right, friends! we are excited for little bigger #2 who is due on the 9th of November!
and...today was the big ultra sound! sooooo, why don't you all take a guess as to whether abigail will be having a brother or sister :) i put a poll at the top of the blog.

this baby will be the 11th grandchild born in the 11th month in 2011. also josh was kind of excited about the fact that we have the 7th and now 11th grandchild...7/11
i am basically 5 months along now and this pregnancy has flown by.
i'll write more info tomorrow when we answer the poll :)
happy guessing!

7 comments:

  1. I will be constantly rechecking your blog for results!!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you were prego! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue, really, but I voted for what I hope you have, though if I had voted what I think you're having I would have voted the opposite! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put Rees's vote in the poll, which was for boy.

    But I want to vote too, and it won't let me vote twice, so no I'm guessing a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. keeping my vote a secret hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's awesome! congrats you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS