happy wife...

8.11.2011

my husband made me a very happy woman today.
i was waiting for him to arrive home when our doorbell rang. i opened the door and no one there, but there was a huge beautifully wrapped up box with a big bow and a card on top. i stood there confused because it kind of looked like wedding paper, so i thought someone must have been confused and dropped off a wedding gift at the wrong door. i'm not sure how long it was before i realized josh was just around the corner watching me, and then i realized that big box was for me!

and to my delight, this was inside!

i have been wanting a sewing machine forever!! i just haven't wanted to spend the money on one. but with mailie coming in just a few months, and having a goal to make her bedding, it's probably about time:) i'm a beginner, and a friend of mine said this was a great starter machine. i don't need anything fancy, but with my odd ocd love of pushing buttons, i will probably be in heaven with the few i have here.
thank you, thank you, thank you honey! i promise i will make you a quilt one day:)
i can't wait to start playing. i have so many ideas of things i want to make already!

4 comments:

  1. squeal! so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looks like a nice one!! Now, get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Careful, it's sooo addicting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To many buttons for me, it would take me a life time to figure that out. I do wish ours had a zig zag stitch option, but at least its still better then hand stitch. The fabric on the table, is that the material you're using for the bedding?

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS