Mailie's Blessing...

12.29.2011


On Christmas Eve Josh blessed Mailie Ryan. Like Abigail, we had her blessed at my parents home in Meridian. It was nice to gather together and share such a special moment with our family at home. 
I am very grateful and comforted to have a husband who is a worthy Priesthood holder and can bless our two beautiful girls.

Mailie Ryan, she looked so adorable in her outfit. I wish I could have her dress in my size.

My mom made another beautiful (very soft) blessing blanket. We are lucky girls. I would not have been able to make what she has for our babies.Thank you, Mom!

Thank you to my family for coming! I know it was a busy day; being Christmas Eve and all. We really appreciate you all being there. And of course missed those who are living far away (TX, MO, and WY) and understandably could not be there.

2 comments:

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS