our family of four...

12.02.2011

on monday, we got our family pictures taken, and we are in love with them. these two girls are beautiful and perfect, and make our family complete.

some of them look smaller, but you can click on them to enlarge.


oh my sweet angel, abigail. she was having so much fun posing, and i loved watching every moment of it.
and seeing these photos of my girls made me giddy. josh and i could not stop smiling and staring at them.
come on...how sweet is this!!!??
my cute baby, mailie. she did a great job and was pretty content during the photos.
we have two beautiful angels :)
courtesy: FotoFly

5 comments:

  1. Abigail sure is growing up fast, when did that happen?! Fun pictures, how I wish we could get ours done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very, very cute! please post a pic of abigail as a newborn so we can compare!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! I can't wait to be a family of four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great Meagan. Who took them? I can see some Josh in Mailie. I love that you can tell Abigail enjoys getting her picture taken. They really are beautiful and your girls look so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! My favorite is the first family picture.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS