currently...

2.01.2012

i am obsessed with the following:


my favorite yoga was a class at the golds gym in meridian. and p90x's version is okay but not awesome. this dvd i really like though. a good Home yoga.


i could drink this stuff all day. every day.   


thank you jill for this recommendation. more to be written about on this subject later.


and thanks to my parents, this is pretty much a daily obsession. i can finally make bread! josh is very pleased.
Follow Me on Pinterest
and if you haven't made pinterest a part of your life, click on that photo and join. for a "list" person like myself, this site is an organizing dream! 

3 comments:

  1. i'm reading 1,2,3 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad could live off of Simply Orange, I just wish it wasn't so dang expensive!! But, we always buy it for his birthday/Father's Day and I don't even make him share with the kids!

    Pinterest can be quite evil, I must say! But I love it, too, and have actually made a few things off it the past couple weeks, so I don't feel like it is a total waste of time!!

    Sounds like things are going great for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about doing a post like this, just things that I love.... I like that OJ too.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS