thank heavens for life insurance...

3.25.2012

Josh just received this in his junk mail today. It sounds pretty serious. At least Josh assigned me as the beneficiary to our life insurance on Friday. I'm not sure we're going to be able to get the $12,000 in time, and Zack does seem pretty serious about this. We love you, Josh. And good luck. ;)

Here's the email:

This is the only way I could contact you for now, I want you to be very careful about this and keep this as a secret with you until I make out time for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I came from. I know this may sound very surprising to you. I have been paid some ransom in advance to end your life for some reasons by my employer. I have been provided with some information of yours: 

You’re Name: Joshua J. Bigger
Where you can be found: 
Phone Number: 
Picture: Not to display

it is someone I believe you call a friend who must have done this. I have followed you closely for a while now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusations he leveled against you .Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this message to them, because if you do so I will know and I might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do. Besides, this is the first time I turn out to be a betrayer in my own job. I took pity on you, that is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.

Meanwhile, I will arrange for us to see in person, but before that I need $12,000 to pay off cover. I will come to your house or you can arrange where we can meet. I repeat, do not arrange for the cops it might be the worst ever in your life. Do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation; my employer is in my control now. Payment details will be provided for you to make a part payment of $5000 which will serve as guarantee that you are ready to co-operate, then I will post a copy of the video tape that contains his request for me to extinguish your life which will be enough evidence for you to take any legal action against him before he employs another person for the job. You will pay the balance of $7000 once you receive the tape.

Warning; do not contact the police, make sure you stay indoors once it is 7.30 pm until this issue is resolved, if you neglect any of these warming, you will have yourself to blame. You do not have much time, so get back to me immediately

Note: I will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend or a family member should know about it because it could be one of them… trust no one not even your co-worker.<>zack3244@gmail.com

ZACK. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my... I fear for you all now since this has been posted! But I will keep you in my prayers and hope things go well! You will be greatly missed Josh. I hope you can help yourself so that Zack can help you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the what???? That is crazy weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also received this Email. I am a police officer and I assure you that this will be investigated. Its a pretty serious Email, even though it is obviously spam. Just thought you should know there will be action taken against this individual. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he is after your DINAR money

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the same email

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently this email is going around to people out West, I got it too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this email this morning. Thanks for posting it to your blog. It's comforting to know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS