two things...

9.09.2012

1. i liked THIS article my friend jill posted.
while watching the rnc and the dnc i found myself very irritated that there was so much mocking and making fun of one another rather then just getting down to business and speaking of what in the world the plans are to better our country's situation and help the people. it's irritating to see all this "r" against "d" and vise versa. i'd really love to see some real team work up in here.

2. i liked this pin i found tonight.
be happy today.

2 comments:

  1. I don't comment very often because I have lame things to say and a little computer lazy but this is funny. where is this? and thank you because yes those darn letters get you every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so wanted to buy a billboard on the interstate and put up a sign just like that for years and years! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS