random...

10.19.2012

did anyone see the obama/romney "roasts" at the al smith dinner? i think they (or their writers) both did a good job. obama's was a bit more comical to me, but i enjoyed both. i think it's enjoyable to see a non confrontational moment from both parties, just relaxing and laughing. 
moments like this i hope reminds people that both sides really just want to do what they feel is best for this country. regardless of who you agree with, neither candidate is "evil". i believe both really want to help. a job as a leader, at any level, is hard work. 
here is a link to obama's and romney's, if you are interested.

life has felt a bit go go go lately, so hopefully i'll be able to get caught up on posts soon!
until then, enjoy this photo...
.

come on...i can't be the only one who feels this way.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that picture very well shows how I feel as well! I agree that I think both parties have good intentions and want to do good, even though I don't agree with some of their ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, I didn't hear about that dinner. So funny. I really enjoyed hearing their speeches. I like seeing the candidates in those environments.

    I actually don't have the feeling about facing the couch so it took me a second to get the 'joke.' I wonder if next time I face the couch if I'll start to wonder what is behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's exactly how I feel... I always have to face the door while in bed as well... I am always on the side of the bed closest to the door and my kids still scare me every time they come in my room haha

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS