Nine years and counting...

7.06.2015

In May, Josh and I celebrated our nine year wedding anniversary, and a fun anniversary it was.

First off we randomly decided to get dressed up and take some "wedding" photos. The girls were in heaven seeing us all fancy, and honestly it was fun twirling around in my dress again.





We then decided to get updated family photos, which we haven't done (professionally) since Mailie was born. If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen these (and those above), but here are a few.


Afterwards, thanks to our friends the Fordhams, we were able to go on a date. I always love starting celebratory days off as a family, and then by the evening find myself pretty ecstatic and ready for some alone time with my man. Plus, the girls love being babysat by other people, so it's a win-win situation. We enjoyed dinner, conversation, and a walk, completely uninterrupted. 

The next day Josh surprised me with having another day off of work, so we were able to spend two full days together as a family. Time spent together is few and far between, so we're pretty giddy around here when it does come.

This man here is my best friend, the one human being I can always depend on and turn to for anything. He's there for me through it all, and seems to have been designed just for me. I am very anxious for the coming years and what they will bring.

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing you still fit in your wedding dress! Congratulations on that as well as the anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I hope I'll be able to fit into my wedding dress in 7 years...maybe that's why I had a lace-up back?! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS